Pages

Thursday 25 August 2022

JAI 618: Just Add Colour

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week Jo has provided us with a fabulous colour combo to inspire our creativity.


For me, these colours made me think of a picnic in the country - I think it's the combination of green and blue. To make my idea come to life, I pulled out some retired stamp sets and paper to make my card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Berry Blessings, Sweet Strawberry, Berry Delightful DSP

I started my card by stamping the blueberries and leaves from Berry Blessings. Pacific Point and Old Olive are a great choice for the berries, don't you think? I used the plaid Pacific Point DSP from the Berry Delightful pack to add to my country picnic feel.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Berry Blessings, Sweet Strawberry, Berry Delightful DSP

Crumb Cake was used in small quantities, for matting the layers and stamping the sentiment, which is from Sweet Strawberry.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Berry Blessings, Sweet Strawberry, Berry Delightful DSP

I made the card quite large - it's five inches square - which leaves a lot of room for additional stamping on the inside. I used the same DSP to frame the writing panel.

That's all from me, but your job is just starting! Pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll find the rest of this week's Design Team cards for your inspiration. You'll also find our linky for when you've made your card and are ready to enter the challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic Tina! I love the look of the blueberries amid the leaves and the plaid DSP makes a really awesome frame too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.