Pages

Monday 8 August 2022

HOC Week 6

 Hi!


Welcome to Week 6 of the Heart Of Christmas Blog Hops. This week I'm featuring one of the Sale-A-Bration rewards for a spend of $90 - Silver & Gold 6x6 DSP. I hadn't opened my pack yet, so it was well past time!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Brightest Glow, Labels Aglow, Lights Aglow SDSP, Silver & Gold Foil SP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Cards

I paired it with the Lights Aglow SDSP, and because that DSP features Gold Foil accents, I used the two different Gold Foil sheets on my cards. On this card I used Evening Evergreen cardstock and Soft Succulent DSP.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Brightest Glow, Labels Aglow, Lights Aglow SDSP, Silver & Gold Foil SP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Cards

The sentiments and dies I used are from the coordinating Brightest Glow bundle. It's such a gorgeous suite of products!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Brightest Glow, Labels Aglow, Lights Aglow SDSP, Silver & Gold Foil SP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Cards

Here's my group of four cards, made using the August 2019 Sheetload of Cards template. You can see how I mixed and matched the Gold Foil paper with the Lights Aglow papers. The red versions are made using Cherry Cobbler. Which version is your favourite? I think I prefer the spotty Gold Foil papers, in either green or red.

That's all from me, but please do continue your way around our blog hop - there's lots more Christmassy inspiration to be found, starting with the wonderful Michele Taylor. You won't want to miss her gorgeous card.

As always, the excellent Sharon Davern does a fabulous job of keeping us all organised. If you run into problems, just jump on over to her blog, where you'll find a list of all of tonight's participants.

Bye for now,

Tina

7 comments:

  1. I love those Lights Aglow papers so much ... I think the red, with gold polka dots, is my favourite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely set of cards Tina, I love the feature panel from the Lights Aglow DSP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your set of cards Tina. It is hard to choose a fav - both Cherry Cobbler and Evening Evergreen are delightful; as are the dots and stripes of the Saleabration DSP. The banner with the panel of Lights Aglow SDSP all work together brilliantly. Gorgeous. Andrea S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards again Tina, love your sheetload of cards! The spotty gold papers are great aren't they! I am not sure which colour I like best they are both great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina, these are fabulous designs using two different DSPs. I adore the Lights Aglow DSP and especially the pieces you've selected. I can't choose a favourite, they are all equally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love how you've combined these two papers, Tina! I prefer the spotty papers too, but can't choose between the red and the green.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina, the Lights Aglow DSP works so well back with the SAB DSP. I actually think that both patterns work very well. Another fabulous set of cards. How many does that make now?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.