Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2022

Colour Creations: Coastal Cabana

 Hi!


Welcome back to another week of the Colour Creations Blog Hop! This week it's Coastal Cabana week, a colour that I really like. It's a gorgeous, soft blue-green from the Brights family.


I went for a super bright colour combo this week, and a new-to-me stamp set that I'd been umming and ahhing over since the start of the new catalogue. I finally took the plunge, and I'm glad that I did.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Simply Fabulous, Stitched Shapes Dies

Have you noticed Simply Fabulous in the Annual Catalogue? It's stylised floral style really suits me! I created my own DSP by using the floral images and the combo colours.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Simply Fabulous, Stitched Shapes Dies

I really love the fonts in this stamp set, too!


I actually couldn't decide which colour combo to use this week, and I was loving the stamp set so much, that I made two cards!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Simply Fabulous, Stitched Shapes Dies

This one is a little different, in that the background stamping is much closer together than on the first card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Simply Fabulous, Stitched Shapes Dies

Here's the two cards together. Which one do you prefer? 

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Colour Creations, Simply Fabulous, Stitched Shapes Dies

I think that my favourite is the left card.

That's all from me for tonight, but please do continue your way around the blog hop tonight. There's plenty more Coastal Cabana goodness to see! The net stop on the way is my lovely friend, Kathryn Ruddick.


As always, Sharon Davern is the wonderful lady keeping us all organised. If you run into any issues, pop on over to her blog to find a list of all of tonight's participants.

Bye for now,

Tina

9 comments:

  1. Simply Fabulous is what both your cards are. Tina. I'm so excited to see what you've done with this stamp set as I've just ordered it yesterday and may have to case your "simply fabulous" cards as I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are delightful, Tina - so pretty, and happy! My favourite is the design with the background elements stamped closer together, although I love them both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Woollard3 August 2022 at 20:29

    I love both of your cards Tina, they are so bright and happy. Two great colour combinations for Coastal Cabana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both cards but I would have to say the one on the left catches the eye more. Love all the colours together they work so well, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina both of your cards are Simply Fabulous but I agree with you that my favourite is the left hand side one. I think it might be the colour combo that appeals to me the most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you are simply fabulous! They are both great cards! I like both colour combos but I think I like the more concentrated stamping design, more is more LOL! Bring it on I say! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are simply gorgeous Tina. I love both colour combos - its interesting how much influence one colour can have. I can’t choose a favourite - I love them both. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tina I too have been on the fence about this stamp set. It would be perfect for wreath building but it doesn't have dies so I am always a little hesitant. But, your happy and bright cards have really pushed me over the edge. I will be adding it to my next order. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, what stunning cards, Tina. I love those little stamps and I hadn't noticed them before now. I love your stamped background and I agree, I like the one on the left slightly more; maybe in is a little busier, but also I love Night of Navy in this combo. Such bright and happy cards, love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.