Pages

Sunday 7 August 2022

CTC 381: Boughs Of Holly Suite

 Hi!


Thanks for stopping by for the new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. Isn't it a great way to end the week?


This week we are asking you to CASE a project from the Boughs Of Holly Suite on page 24 of the June-December Mini Catalogue.

I chose the card at the top left of the page. I really liked the combination of stamping, stencilling and die cuts to provide a layered card. I decided that I did not want to make a Christmas card, so instead I made a birthday card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Simply Fabulous, Forever Fern, Design A Daydream Host DSP, Forever Flourishing Dies, Be Dazzling SP

I started with the gorgeous paper from the Design A Daydream Host pack, and built up from there. My colour scheme is Mint Macaron, Old Olive and Petal Pink. I used my Forever Fern stamps to decorate the Stitched Rectangle die cut panel.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Simply Fabulous, Forever Fern, Design A Daydream Host DSP, Forever Flourishing Dies, Be Dazzling SP

The coordinating Forever Flourishing Dies were used to crop some Vellum and Be Dazzling paper to add to the mix. I love the combo of the subtle vellum with the bolder Be Dazzling paper. I used my Dark Petal Pink Blend to colour the White Seam Binding ribbon - a neat little trick when you don't have ribbon in the right colour!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Simply Fabulous, Forever Fern, Design A Daydream Host DSP, Forever Flourishing Dies, Be Dazzling SP

I used Simply Fabulous for the sentiments on my card. I've only just purchased this stamp set, and it's getting a good workout already!

Your can join in our challenge by posting a photo of your Boughs Of Holly card in our Facebook group before the next blog hop on Sunday night.


Please continue your way around our Blog Hop. The next stop along the way is my lovely friend, Sandra Collett with a birthday card using classically gorgeous Christmas colours.


Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Michelle Strazds7 August 2022 at 22:38

    Love your card using a more subtle colour scheme. This works perfectly for a birthday card and the elements you chose work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is sublime!! I just LOOOOOOOVE your colour choices and the softness and the glitter and the delicate details. So glorious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.