Pages

Thursday 4 August 2022

JAI 615: Just Add Inspiration

 Hi!


Welcome back for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have an Inspiration Photo for you, suggested by Nikki.


Wow, I wish I had a little retreat like this in my yard!! I'd never want to leave it. What grabbed me were the pops of green plants among the wood textures and black features, so that's what I went with on my card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Plentiful Plants, Perfect Plants Dies, Bloom Where You're Planted DSP, Wood Textures DSP

I've combined papers from two retired packs for my card. The wood paper is from Wood Textures DSP, and the plants have been fussy cut from Bloom Where You're Planted DSP. Some are adhered flat to the card, others are popped up.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Plentiful Plants, Perfect Plants Dies, Bloom Where You're Planted DSP, Wood Textures DSP

The pot at the very back of the cluster was stamped in Pale Papaya, as there was a pot of a similar colour in the Inspiration Photo. The sentiment came from the same stamp set as the pot: Plentiful Plants. I used the coordinating Perfect Plants dies to crop some of the images.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Plentiful Plants, Perfect Plants Dies, Bloom Where You're Planted DSP, Wood Textures DSP

The inside of a card is a great spot to use up the partial images from the side of the DSP. They look like they are meant to be cropped that way!

We'd love for you to join in with our challenge this week - what do you see in the Inspiration Photo? I quite liked the look of the circle things on the back wall. They'd be fun to play with for a card. Jump on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you can see the rest of the Design Team's gorgeous cards. You can also link up your card for the challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. I love this Tina. So much texture. Love the inside too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are spot on inspiring; they make me want to dig into my plant images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous fussy cutting, Tina. I love the cluster of plants you've created. The wood background is the perfect subtle touch to team with the pots. I see we both went with the Wood Textures paper. Go the retired stash! :)
    Thanks for your thoughtful comment(s) on my posts too. Really appreciate it
    Di <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.