Pages

Thursday 26 October 2023

JAI 676: Just Add Inspiration

Hi! 


This week at Just Add Ink, we have a somewhat Halloween-themed Inspiration Challenge for you.


Or maybe you don't do Halloween, and you use other elements of the photo on your card. The colours and textures are great inspirations, too.


I did a little of both - Halloween for my main panel, and the gorgeous black & white plaid from the retired Pattern Party DSP in the background.


The main panel is a free colouring sheet from Kate Hadfield. I simply printed it to the size that I wanted, and coloured it with my Stampin' Blends.

The sentiments I've used are from a retired Stampin' Up! set, called Mr Funny Bones. A great set for Halloween!

We'd love for you to play along, even if you don't do Halloween. There's a lot more to take from the photo! You can see what the rest of the Design Team have used for Inspiration over on the Just Add Ink blog. You'll also find the linky so that you can add your card to our challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.