Pages

Monday 2 October 2023

Heart Of Christmas Week 9

 Hi!


Welcome to Week 9 of the Heart Of Christmas Blog Hops. I was a bit lacking in inspiration when I made my cards, so I once again looked to the Sheetload Of Cards templates to give me a boost. I chose to use the February 2022 sketch, as I thought that it was the one that suited my new stamp set the best.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! More Wishes, Biggest Wish, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

More Wishes was near the top of my must-have list when I first saw the new Mini Catalogue. I love the two different fonts, although I've only used one on my card this time. I also love that the words in the stamp set can be mixed and matched.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! More Wishes, Biggest Wish, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

I also love that it coordinates perfectly with Biggest Wish - but do you expect any different from Stampin' Up!? In this case, the word 'happy' was borrowed from Biggest Wish to make my sentiment for the inside of the card.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! More Wishes, Biggest Wish, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

I made two cards again this week, to help boost my stash. The DSP is Beary Christmas, my favourite of this year's offerings. I also pulled out my Silver Metallic Enamel Effects. I just dotted it a few times on the front of each card.

That's all from me for tonight, but please keep making your way around all of the blogs. The next stop along the way is my lovely friend, Christine Blain.


As ever, the wonderful Sharon Davern keeps us all organised, so if you run into any issues with links, just pop on over to her blog. She'll have a list of all participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

8 comments:

  1. More Wishes was at the top of my list of "must haves", too ... but I'm guilty of not having inked it up yet! Love the bold, scripty sentiments you've used, Tina, and the semi-circle panels. The DSP is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap, More Wishes was on top of my wish list too! Beautiful cards Tina, great use of the Berry Christmas DSP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards Tina. Love your sentiment carrying through to the inside of the card. The DSP is gorgeous and works so well with the larger sentiments. The half circle of card-stock is a great touch. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Tina, I love the dark Night of Navy card base and then the crisp layer of white. Fabulous choice of DSP and I too love those big bold sentiments from More Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great layout for letting DSP shine, Tina. Love the wide border that puts the focus to the centre and your bold greeting. The semi circle is a clever idea, too. I need to ink up this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina this is a great template to showcase this DSP and fabulous use of the More Wishes stamp set on your festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, this stamp set was first in my cart too and love how it coordinates with the Biggest Wishes set. This design is a great way to showcase these papers, Tina. I love that you used the enamel effects too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tina your card design and choice of papers really does suit the More Wishes stamp set perfectly. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.