Pages

Monday 16 October 2023

Heart Of Christmas Week 11

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the eleventh week of the Heart Of Christmas blog hops. We are inching ever closer to Christmas! I'm enjoying the inspiration I get from doing the hops each week, and I hope that you are too.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Joy To You, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

Today I have a pair of cards for you, made using the August 2022 Sheetload Of Cards template. I wanted to use my Joy To You stamp set, and this was a template that I thought suited the large format of the sentiments.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Joy To You, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

I used a strip of the presents DSP from the Beary Christmas DSP pack on the inside of my card, and as I type my blog post, I notice that I've glued this one down upside down. Oops! Hopefully the recipient won't notice!

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Joy To You, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

Here's my pair of cards together. I matted the sentiment on the more purple-ish of the Silver Foils, which looks quite blue against the blues in the papers. I like the subtle touch of shimmer.

My lovely friend, Kate Morgan, is bound to have something wonderful for you to see, so don't miss out. Just click the next button to jump over to her blog.


If you run into any issues, pop on over to Sharon Davern's blog. She's our wonderful hostess, and will have a list of all of tonight's hoppers to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

9 comments:

  1. That lovely big sentiment does look great with the rectangular blocks on your card design, Tina. I prefer to see the inside presents as "tumbling", than upside down, LOL. Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more wonderful cards Tina. I love the Joy to You stamped sentiments and this layout shows it brilliantly with the Beary Christmas DSP. I hadn’t noticed that the inner strip of DSP was up-side-down - it’s just that the bows are at the bottom. I’m sure the recipients won’t notice. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina I love the layouts and the large bold sentiment on the front of your cards. Using the purple-tinged silver foil works really well with the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card and way to feature those fabulous papers as well as those great big sentiments. Hmm I hadn't noticed that those presents were upside down?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two more wonderful cards to add to your stash, the large greeting looks great with the bold DSP. The silver foil mat adds a bit of shine to your card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards again, Tina. I've been giving those sentiments a work out too, they are brilliant to fill up a card! I love your selection of DSPs in blues and reds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous layout to use that sentiment and this gorgeous DSP, Tina. I hadn't noticed that those presents were upside down until you mentioned it in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the block arrangement of the different papers, Tina. The bold greeting is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great layout to show off different papers, Tina. And I truly love those big bold greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.