Pages

Monday 23 October 2023

Heart Of Christmas Week 12

 Hi!


Welcome to another week of the Heart Of Christmas Blog Hops. I've taken a break from making cards using the Sheetload Of Cards templates this week, as I was extremely time poor. Although they save a lot of time by having all the dimensions set out, I still need to convert to Australian A4 size and then cut out all the pieces.


Beary Christmas DSP to the rescue! All I needed was a sheet of the paper, a card base, and a sentiment. The hardest part was working out where to put the sentiment panel so that I didn't obscure too much of the gorgeous DSP.


My sentiment is from Brightest Glow, cropped with the Modern Oval Punch. It just arrived in my latest order, and I can see that I will use it lots! I added a little piece of ribbon under the sentiment, just to help it pop a little from the DSP.


I love that the little strip of DSP that I used on the inside of my card has a polar bear peeking in from the side. I didn't plan that cut, it just happened. Serendipitous!

Please keep on hopping around the Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop tonight. The next stop is my lovely friend, Andrea Sargent.


If you run into any difficulties with links, please jump on over to our wonderful Hostess, Sharon Davern's blog. She will have a list of all of tonight's participants with the correct links to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

7 comments:

  1. Cute card with this beautiful DSP, great placement of the greeting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is the inside strip with the peeking polar bear! Tina your card front looks fabulous and I love how you have used the modern oval punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty paper, and a great design for mass-production. The strip of DSP inside the card is a lovely finishing touch, Tina (and yes, serendipitous!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That design is super cute, Tina and with the temperature here, that ice looks super inviting! The greeting works really well and I love the pop of colour with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A simply divine and cute card Tina. The Beary Christmas DSP is sooo cute and blossoms with a simple layout. Great use of the new punch and the strip of DSP inside the card couldn’t have been better if you had tried for it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper is the perfect choice for making great looking cards in very little time. Surely you planned the piece of paper on the inside! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. More great cards with the Beary Christmas papers. How good that it does all the work and looks great. The sentiment looks great to one side like that with some ribbon, lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.