Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2023

Colour Creations: Gorgeous Grape

 Hi!


Welcome to our short and sweet Colour Creations Blog Hop for Gorgeous Grape week! There's not many of us hopping this week, but there's still lots of gorgeousness to be seen!

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles, Playing In The Rain, Rays Of Light

I had a couple of bunnies that I'd stamped from the Playing In The Rain stamp set floating around on my desk, so I decided to put them to work on my card today. I started by colouring the bunnies using my Watercolour Pencils.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles, Playing In The Rain, Rays Of Light

The background is my Rays Of Light stamp. I used a Blending Brush to ink up the stamp so that the edges weren't harsh. I then stamped the sentiment from Sending Smiles to frame the bunny. Isn't he joyous? He certainly does bring sunshine to brighten anyone's day.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles, Playing In The Rain, Rays Of Light

Silly me had already cleaned and packed up my Rays stamp, so for the inside of my card I coloured behind the bunny with my Blending Brush. It was a great way to use up the excess ink after using it on the stamp!

The nest stop on tonight's Blog Hop is my lovely friend, Kate Morgan. She's bound to have something fabulous for you to see.


As ever, if you run into any issues with links, pop on over to the wonderful Cathy Proctor's blog. She'll have a list of all of tonight's participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Yes, your bunny is so very joyous, Tina, he makes me smile! Wonderful use of the Rays Of Light stamp behind the bunny on the front of the card and fabulous blending behind the bunny on the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I really love how you inked up the Rays of Light stamp using a Blending Brush - what a fab effect! Yellow and purple go so well together ... fun colour choices for your happy card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rays of light are lovely with that soft finish, and who can't love such a happy bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that is so cute, Tina. I can almost hear that bunny singing as he waltzes through the puddles in the sunshine. Stamping only that smaller section of the Rays of Light is so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy way to send sunshine to someone Tina. I love the rays of sunshine shining behind the happy bunny. Great colouring and a great card. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.