Pages

Thursday 9 November 2023

JAI 678: Just Choose Two

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we are doing a Choose Two challenge, suggested to us by Nikki.


Nikki is asking us to Choose Two of Brights, Foliage or Friend to add to our cards. On the Design Team, we are given the list of challenges well in advance (thanks, Kim!), so it was very coincidental that one of this week's choices was Friend, after the recent shock death of Matthew Perry. Friends was a show I watched and loved as a young adult, so I just had to include a Friend on my card.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Ink Road Stamps, The One Where It's Your Birthday, The One With All The Stamps, The One With All The Stamps Icons, TOWATS Icons Vol 2, Pop Culture

The stamps that I've used are all from Ink Road Stamps, starting with The One With All The Stamps Icons Vol 2. I used this stamp for the minimalist hair. It's funny how, with so little detail, you know that it's Chandler/Matthew.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Ink Road Stamps, The One Where It's Your Birthday, The One With All The Stamps, The One With All The Stamps Icons, TOWATS Icons Vol 2, Pop Culture

The sentiment is from The One With All The Stamps. What more needs to be said? To incorporate the second of my Choose Two elements, I used my Stitched Greenery Die on the Soft Sea Foam background. Nice and subtle!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Ink Road Stamps, The One Where It's Your Birthday, The One With All The Stamps, The One With All The Stamps Icons, TOWATS Icons Vol 2, Pop Culture

I thought that this sentiment, from The One Where It's Your Birthday, worked well from the inside. The original quote was when Rachel moved out of Monica's apartment to make room for Chandler, I though that is was more than suitable for this card. I also could't resist adding Chick and Duck, from The One With All The Stamps Icons. I have no idea who will get this card, but it was therapeutic to make it!

We'd love to see which Two you will choose from the three options in this week's challenge. To see what the other Design Team members have chosen, just pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog. You will also find our Linky when you're ready to enter your card in the challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.