Pages

Thursday 12 October 2023

JAI 674: Just Add Colour

 Hi!


Welcome to the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have a colour challenge for you, suggested to us by Rochelle.


The first thing that came to mind was flowers, and the addition of Gold made me think of Christmas. In the end, I went a completely different direction!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Indulgy Digi Stamp, Stampin' Up! Driving By, Bright & Beautiful DSP, Stylish Shapes Dies

How cute is this combi image? It's a digi stamp from Indulgy that I must have received as a freebie. I printed it on some Blending card and then coloured it with a mix of Stampin' Blends and Copics in the challenge colours. I had a gold marker that I used for the headlights, number plate and the logo on the front of the van.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Indulgy Digi Stamp, Stampin' Up! Driving By, Bright & Beautiful DSP, Stylish Shapes Dies

The rest of the card was a bit of a mish-mash of bits and pieces in the challenge colours. I loved the striped ombre paper from the Bright & Beautiful DSP pack, and then I layered some cropped and embossed ovals over the top.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Indulgy Digi Stamp, Stampin' Up! Driving By, Bright & Beautiful DSP, Stylish Shapes Dies

I had the foresight to print a smaller version of the van for the inside of my card. Usually, I forget and then can't be bothered to fire up my laptop and printer again. I coloured it in the same colours as the front. The sentiments that I used are from a retired SU set, called Driving By. I thought it worked well with the image!

That's all from me for now, but pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll find the rest of this week's Design Team cards. You'll also find the Linky for the challenge for when you're ready to add your card. What do you think you'll do with the colours?

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is so cute and gorgeous Tina! A fantastic stamp ( esp as I am a VW owner lol ) and beautifully coloured as always. Jan M xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.