Pages

Monday 9 October 2023

Heart Of Christmas Week 10

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for another Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop. We are up to Week 10, can you believe? We are creeping ever closer to Christmas. Hopefully you've been inspired to start your Christmas crafting along with us, so it's not such a rush at the end.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow Bundle, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

My card this week uses the June 2019 Sheetload Of Cards, which I think was the first one ever. I thought that it was a great way to show off the different papers from the Beary Christmas DSP pack.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow Bundle, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

I used my Brightest Glow stamp set for the sentiments, and the coordinating Labels Aglow Dies on the front of the card.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow Bundle, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

I made two cards, and constructed both of them slightly differently. The sentiment placement was to suit the DSP on each card, as I didn't want to cover up the polar bears. The longer Real Red label on the right side card was because I was worried that the one on the left was too short. Which do you prefer?

Please continue your way around our Blog Hop tonight - there's lots more Christmassy inspiration to be found. My lovely friend, Judy May, makes gorgeous Christmas cards!


Hopefully all tonight's links are working as they should for you, but if you do run into a problem please pop on over to Sharon Davern's blog. She will have a list of all of tonight's participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

8 comments:

  1. Tina, I love how you’ve used these papers, great idea to adjust the placement of elements to suit the images on the paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can choose a favourite - both red labels are striking, against the blues and white in the paper. I think the longer label works really well with the piece of paper containing more polar bears! Really love these cards, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have combined the Beary Christmas papers, Tina. I think i prefer the shorter red label. The polar bear family is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina you have created some cute snowy scenes on your cards. And for the Real Red label die cut I may prefer the shorter one but I think they both are a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right that layout for the sheet load of cards is perfect to feature those lovely papers. It's hard to say which I prefer but probably the first but then again the second one is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, Tina. I love this DSP and it's perfect for the Sheetload design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great use of these designer papers, Tina, I love them both. They are the perfect design and the red label looks great on both, I don't have a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful cards, Tina. A wonderful use of the cute bears in the Designer Series Paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.