Pages

Thursday 29 September 2022

JAI 623: Just Add Colour

Hi! 


Thanks again for joining me on a Friday for the new Just Add Ink Challenge. This week we have a colour combo for you, suggested to us by Di Barnes.


Isn't it fabulous? I love the mix of bright colour from the new 2022-24 In Colour range. I initially had thoughts of making a floral card with this combo, but I ended up going in a completely different direction!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Music From The Heart, Rugged Icons Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Masculine Card

The colours are so bold, I wanted to see how they'd pop against a black background. Boy, do they ever!! The white guitar, cropped using the Rugged Icons Dies, is a nice contrast.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Music From The Heart, Rugged Icons Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Masculine Card

The panel using the coloured cardstock was made using scraps from my stash. I can't recall the name, but I used the technique where you adhere the cardstock to a Window Sheet, crop it, and pop it up on Dimensionals so that it looks like it's floating. In this case, I used the largest Stylish Shapes square die.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Music From The Heart, Rugged Icons Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Masculine Card

Some left over scraps of card were used on the inside. Both sentiments on my card are from the retired Music From The Heart, but they fit well with the musical theme of my card.

What would you make with our colour combo this week? We'd love to see your card. Jump on over to the Just Add Ink blog, for more Design Team inspiration. You'll also find the linky to allow you to enter your card in our challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Those colours and design just pop of your black card base.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.