Pages

Monday 5 September 2022

HOC Week 10

 Hi!


Monday night is Heart Of Christmas night in this neck of the woods! I hope you've been hopping with us for the previous 9 weeks to see a lot of fabulous Christmas inspiration. So many wonderful Christmas cards and tags have been made by the HOC hoppers.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Brightest Glow, Spruced Outline Dies, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Christmas Card, Sheetload Of Cards

I've made a group of mini slimline cards this week, using the September 2022 Sheetload Of Cards template. It's a sweet little sized card, sound 6" x 3", which fits nicely into a regular envelope. I've decorated mine with the Celebrate Everything Host DSP. I love the bright, cheerful papers.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Brightest Glow, Spruced Outline Dies, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Christmas Card, Sheetload Of Cards

The writing space is very small, as the card base is approximately 4" x 3". I chose a smaller sentiment from Brightest Glow so that I didn't take up too much writing space.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Brightest Glow, Spruced Outline Dies, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Christmas Card, Sheetload Of Cards

Here's my usual group of four cards. I used the Spruced Outlines Dies to crop some Poppy Parade cardstock. They frame the Brightest Glow sentiment perfectly!

That's all from me for tonight, but please do continue hopping your way around all of our blogs. There's lots more Christmassy gorgeousness to be seen, starting with my lovely friend, Kate Morgan.

As she does every week, the fabulous Sharon Davern is keeping the HOC hoppers super organised. If you run into an issue with any links, pop on over to her blog, where she'll have a list of all of tonight's blogs.

Bye for now,

Tina

10 comments:

  1. Tina, I love the fresh modern take using the vibrant colours from the Celebrate Everything Host DSP. I also love the placement of the sentiment on the top of your beautiful mini slimline cards – little details that make a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've used the ornament outline die cuts, to frame the sentiments, Tina. They look fab! Such fun cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright and cheerful patterns in this DSP pack too Tina, and your slimline cards are a fun, festive and sweet (pardon the pun) design. Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these bright happy cards Tina. Those outline dies are great aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina I love that your sentiment is perfectly framed by the bauble. A lovely bright card that packs a punch even for a smaller size!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these Tina, you are sure getting a lot of use from that gorgeous DSP. What fun designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Framing the sentiment with the outline of the ornament was a very clever idea Tina. It looks fabulous, as do the rest of your very cute mini slimline cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very cool design to ensure you see all those gorgeous, bright papers. Your stash must be growing rapidly now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute mini slimline cards Tina. They are so bright, happy & festive. I love the die cut piece hanging over the top of the card and you have shown it to perfection with a bauble outline and simple sentiment within. They are gorgeous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops, the previous anonymous comment was from me - Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.