Pages

Thursday 1 September 2022

JAI 619: Just Add Masculine

 Hi!


Hooray for the ned of the week and the new Just Add Ink challenge. It's been a long week for me, I've been home with Hudson, who has been unwell (again). He loves his cuddles with Mum when he's feeling poorly, which doesn't leave me much time to do anything. Oh well, it's all waiting for me once he's better!


Just in time for Father's Day on Sunday, Tristan has challenged us to make masculine cards. I had a quick moment while Hudson was distracted with a new Wiggles DVD to whip up a quick and easy card for the kids to give Rob for Father's Day.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Concord & 9th, Love You More Than bundle, Masculine Card

Hehe, I love this stamp set and die bundle so much - it's really fun! It's from Concord & 9th, and is called Love You More Than. There's a whole lot of options to choose from for the more than bit, but this time I chose French Fries. We all know that most kids love French Fries!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Concord & 9th, Love You More Than bundle, Masculine Card

The die has three layers - two fries layers and the box they are in. I added a heart, just for Father's Day. I layered the die cut fries over a masked, inked circle. I inked it with Balmy Blue ink, and faded it out as I got to the top of the circle.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Concord & 9th, Love You More Than bundle, Masculine Card

Hehe, I love the inside sentiment, too. I added three die cut hearts, one for each of the kids!

That's it for me for this week's challenge, but your job is just beginning. Pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll find the rest of this week's Design Team cards. You'll also find our linky, where you can add your masculine card to our challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. I love that card Tina ... more than fries! You have such a fun collection of products. Love this. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.