Pages

Monday 5 September 2022

FMS 551

 Hi!

EDIT: How exciting, my card was chosen as a Princess of Clean!


Just a quick post today with my entry for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I've made a magical card this week!

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Echo Park, Freshly Made Sketches, Wizard Friends, Witches & Wizards DSP, Copics, Pop Culture

The paper is from a couple of Echo Park Witches & Wizards packs. I thought that the shelves of books were a great choice for the three lines in the sketch. I've made the sketch a smaller component of the card, just for something different.

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Echo Park, Freshly Made Sketches, Wizard Friends, Witches & Wizards DSP, Copics, Pop Culture

The stamped images are from one of the very first Kindred Stamps sets that I purchased, called Wizard Friends. It's long-retired now, but still has a treasured spot in my collection. I coloured her with my Copics. Hopefully you can see the swirl of stars that is very lightly stamped behind her.

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Echo Park, Freshly Made Sketches, Wizard Friends, Witches & Wizards DSP, Copics, Pop Culture

I've stamped the same starry swirl behind the word 'Magical' on the inside of my card. I can hear a magical swishing sound every time I look at it, LOL! Of course, I added another shelf of books to the inside. I think that the Witch on the front of my card would agree with more books, not less.

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. I love that you turned the stripes in the sketch into bookshelves!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love that cute little wizard and those amazing books! The background paper is fabulous as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet as can be! Glad you shared this at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.