Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 19

Hi!

Today's layout features the kangaroos again, but this time the photos centre around Rob and Hudson.  Poor Hudson was soooo over being in the stroller by this time so Rob got him out and helped him to feed and pat the kangaroos.


I'm getting pretty close to the end of my pack of DSP, so I'm having to be creative about how I use the paper.  This time I just used two narrow strips, one down either side of the column of photos.  The main photo is popped up on dimensionals and also has some twine tied around it.

Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Chocolate Chip 12x12 textured, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
Other: Twine, Dimensionals, Anchored Rub Ons (retired), Urban West Rub Ons (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.