Pages

Sunday 17 July 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 9

Hi!

Today's layout features an animal I was very excited to see - a Tasmanian Devil.  I don't remember ever seeing one before, so I was pretty happy to be able to see and photograph this one.  We had been walking back to the picnic area for lunch and went past the enclosure just after they had been fed.  It took a bit of time to capture some photos as they kept ducking in and out of their little house, but I'm glad I stuck with it.


Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, Anchored Rub Ons (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.