Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 1

Hi!

Today marks the first day of the school holidays for my family.  I love school holidays!  No rushing around, just chilled days at home - perfect for cold and rainy winter days.  I have given myself a little mini challenge over the holidays - to scrap a page a day.  In March we went to Cleland Wildlife Park for the day.  I'd just got my new DSLR camera, so I took a HEAP of photos.  So each of my layouts will be about our day at Cleland.


This is my 'title page'.  The photos were taken out the front of the park before we entered.  I'm using the Woodland Walk DSP for the entire project as it's the perfect paper for the layouts.

Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Other: Double Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Anchored Rub Ons (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.