Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 18

Hi!

Some more kangaroos today.  This time I'm looking at Ada's experiences with them.  As with the other animals she would get close to feed them, but as soon as they looked interested, she'd drop the food and bolt.  So I handed the camera over to Rob and went to help her.  She wasn't keen on the idea of the animals eating directly from her hand, so I rolled down the top of the bag and showed her how to hold it out to the kangaroos.  There was no stopping her after that!  I'm glad she found the confidence to do it, as it's a pretty amazing experience.


I was so proud of her!

Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Crumb Cake
Other: Sanding Block, Anchored Rub Ons (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.