Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 10

Hi!

We packed a picnic lunch for our day at Cleland Wildlife Park.  I hate to say it, but I think I was channelling my mother by taking photos of everyone eating!  We have endless photos of Christmas day that show everyone shovelling food into their mouths.  Nice.  Anyway, back to Cleland.  Hudson was sooo glad to be out of the stroller and the kids were glad to be able to sit down for half an hour or so to eat.  We ate surrounded by the sound of the bush - lots of birds calling and rustling of potoroos in the bushes.  Fantastic!


Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Anchored Rub Ons (retired)

Saturday will see a break in my Cleland layouts.  I'm participating in a blog hop with some other clever demonstrators.  I hope you will come hop with us and get some wonderful inspiration.

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.