Pages

Saturday 30 July 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 20

Hi!

Today's layout is an assortment of photos I took while we were feeding the kangaroos that didn't really have a place on any of the other layouts I did.  I loved the photos though and didn't want to discard them from the album so I just put them on a layout together.


I only have a handful of layouts to go in my Cleland album. I've enjoyed reminiscing about the day as I've scrapped the pictures, so I'll miss that when I've finished.  It will be nice to move onto another project though.

Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Chocolate Chip 12x12 Textured
Other: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Sanding Block, Anchored Rub Ons (retired), Urban West Rub Ons (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.