Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

Celand Wildlife Park Layout 7

Hi!

Today's layout  features some of the water birds that call the park home. I got some lovely photos with my zoom lens as we walked around the wetland area.  I have another layout for tomorrow of some more of the birds.


I tried a new technique for me on these photos.  After I cut them into circles I sanded the edges of the photos.  It gives a nice thin white edge around the photos that helps to lift them from the background cardstock.

Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, Tasteful Trims Die, Sanding Block, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Urban West Rub Ons (retired), Anchored Rub Ons (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.