Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 8

Hi!

Well, I'm half way through my page-a-day school holidays challenge to myself and so far I'm managing to keep up with the pace (touch wood!).  Alex and Ada are both having a friend sleep over tonight, so I'm not sure how much scrapping I'll get done today/tonight.

Today's layout is some more of the wetlands birds we saw on our walk.  The kids were pretty hungry at this point, so it ended up being a quick walk rather than a leisurely stroll.


I couldn't crop any of these photos, so I had to layer them on the page.  To better define the edges of each photo I decided to sand the edges again.  You can see in the photo below how this helped to separate the photos.


I think I'm becoming slightly addicted to sanding the edges of my photos!

Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, White Signo Gel Pen
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Very Vanilla
Other:  Sanding Block, Decorative Label Punch, Double Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Urban West Rub Ons (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.