Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 3

Hi!

Today's layout of our trip to Cleland Wildlife Park shows the Koala enclosure.  The Koalas were quite awake when we saw them and I got quite a few lovely photos of them munching on eucalypt leaves.  I think my favourite photo though is of the Koala curled up asleep in the fork of a tree.  It's pretty amazing that they don't just fall out of the tree when they sleep!


My layout is straight, it just photographed crooked!


I used my Little Leaves Sizzlit to create a subtle little border of leaves along the bottom of the layout.

DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies, Little Leaves Sizzlit, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Anchored Rub Ons (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.