Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 5

Hi!

As I mentioned yesterday, today's layout shows the kids getting to pat a koala.  They were quite hesitant at first, but they all ended up having a pat and they were glad they did.  I can't remember the name of the koala, but he (she?) was very patient as the kids took their turns.  Even Hudson had a turn.  I held my breath as I was half expecting him to grab hold of the fur and pull, but with a bit of help he patted the koala nicely.


The main photo of the family is double matted and raised on some dimensionals to help it stand out from the rest of the photos.

Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Cholcolate Chip
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, Top Note Die, Dimensionals, Urban West Rub Ons (retired)

Tomorrow I'll be back with a layout about a Cape Barron Goose.  They are quite strange looking creatures!

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.