Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 12

Hi!

Today's layout is a CASE of one of my previous Cleland layouts.  The first layout is here and is the one I did of the koala enclosure.  I had the same number and size of photographs and I just kept coming back to the same arrangement while I was playing around with them.


The strip down the bottom used up a few of the scraps I had on my desk from previous layouts.  There is a narrow strip of the polka dot paper from the Woodland Walk pack, a wider strip of Wild Wasabi cardstock and finally a length of double stitched Chocolate Chip grosgrain.  No cutting required, I just adhered the layers together and onto the layout.  Nice!

Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, 1 3/8" Circle L Punch, Double Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Anchored Rub Ons (retired)

Don't forget our blog hop on Saturday!

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.