Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Kinda Eclectic CASE

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that I CASEd from the very talented LeeAnn Greff.  You can see her original card here.


I kept the basic layout of the card the same, but I changed the colours completely.  I also added some DSP where LeeAnn had plain cardstock.


I really love that speckled DSP - so very cute!  It's from the Confetti Celebration DSP pack.  I'm also loving the new Tangelo Twist In Colour.  I'm not usually an orange person, but it's such a delicious colour!


I liked the card so much I decided to make a second, but changing it to a birthday card.  I quite like it!



Thanks for the inspiration LeeAnn!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.