Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Tap Tap Tap

Hi!

In my last post I showed you a card that I'd made for a sketch challenge on the Art With Heart Cyber Crop day.  Today I have another card I made used using the sketch and a new stamp set called Tap Tap Tap.


As soon as I saw this set in the catalogue I loved it! I started by stamping the tap tap tap stamp repeatedly to create the circular element of the sketch.  The typewriter was stamped and the coloured using the lightest Coastal Cabana Blendabilities Marker and the Silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker.


I used the alphabet stamp on the inside to tie it in with the front of the card.


It's a fabulous stamp set and I can't wait to play some more with it.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.