Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Wildflower Meadow Candles

Hi!

I have been doing a little bit of stamping on candles lately.  They have been on commission - my client wanted a set of 4 candles with a card to match.


The brief was pink and floral, so I thought that Wildflower Meadow in Melon Mambo and Old Olive fitted perfectly.


I used my Stampin' Write markers to colour the rubber to get the mulitcoloured image.  I also added some Rhinestones to the centres of the flowers.


I like using the sweet little flower stem on the inside - such a perfect little touch for the card, and easy to achieve using the markers to selectively colour the image.


I also used the markers to create the image for the candles, as well as rhinestones to finish off the flowers.


My client loved the gift set, and the recipient does too. Great result!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.