Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Some More Stamped Candles

Hi!

A little while ago I showed you some stamped candles I'd made as a gift on commission.  Well, when the recipient's friend saw them she loved them, and so I was asked to make another set for her birthday. Because they were for the friend of the first recipient I had to make them differently.


This time I used the floral stem from Thoughts And Prayers as well as a small butterfly from Papillion Potpourri.  My brief was flowers and butterflies so I thought these two in combination worked well.


The DSP on this card was from the retired Modern Medley DSP that I brayered over with Melon Mambo ink to match the pink in the stamping.


I used my markers on the floral stem stamp to give the two colour effect.  It's a great trick!


Here is the candle and the card together.  I actually made 4 candles and boxed them up in a set.  Silly me forgot (again!) to take a photo of the gift box.


Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.