Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

Kinda Eclectic for Twins

Hi!

Today I have a pair of cards to show you that I made for my twin nieces.  I usually make them the same cards with different colours, and this year was no exception.


Their favourite colours are pink and yellow, so that was the obvious place to start!  The background panel was made by colouring the Positively Chevron stamp with my Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Markers.  I made the one wider panel and cut it in half - much quicker and easier than making two!


I preferred the way the large pink/small yellow butterfly combination looked against the yellow starburst, so I decided to make the main panels the same.  I just changed the colour of the matt to contrast with the card base.


Here they are side by side so you can see how they are the same, but different - just like my gorgeous nieces.


I forgot to take photos of the cards before they were written on, and I was too lazy to edit the photos to blur the writing, so you'll just have to imagine how the insides might look!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.