Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

A Crooked Card

Hi!

Today I have a bit of a shocker of a card to show you.  Now, I really should clarify.  I love the card itself - the 'shocker' part is the construction and stamping.  It's the most crooked card I have put together in a long time!


Can you see just how crooked this card is? That's all I can see now!


Moving on from the crookedness, I thought I'd also show you how I did the multicoloured sentiment.  It was as easy as stamping twice in two different colours, trimming one and popping it up on Dimensionals.


I did the same thing on the inside, minus the Dimensionals, just to keep it flat.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.