Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Kinda Eclectic In Neutrals

Hi!

Over the weekend I have been participating in a Cyber Crop with some of the Art With Heart team.  A Cyber Crop is basically a stamping session done over the internet.  I was asked to design a sketch and a sample card for a challenge during the Cyber Crop.


Here's the sketch I designed and the card to go with it.


I used the new In Colour Blackberry Bliss as the base for the card.  It's fast becoming one of my favourite colours!  I love it teamed with the Neutral colours I've used on the rest of the card.


I stamped the sunburst from Kinda Eclectic in Hello Honey that I stamped off once before stamping on the card.  The vellum circle over the top helps to soften the card too.


The other main colour I used was Crumb Cake.  I need to reink my pad, but I like the effect the drier pad gives on this card.

I made another card using this sketch during the Cyber Crop, so I'll be back later with that one and some of the other cards I made for the challenges over the weekend.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.