Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Punch Art Penguin

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that I used as a sample for a card class.  I had been asked to make a card that used the Owl Builder Punch in a different way to the usual owl.  I've seen a few cute penguin Christmas cards that are made using the Owl Builder Punch, so I decided to go with that.


How cute is that little fella! We created the snow he's playing in by tearing some Whisper White cardstock in half, sponging the edges and layering the pieces on the front of the card.  Then our little penguin was popped up on top and the whole thing was sprayed with a shimmer mist.


Quite a few of my ladies decided to give the little bloke a playmate or two.  I guess he does look a little lonely all by himself on the front of the card.


So, there's my first Christmas card done for the year.  Only 99 or so more to go!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.