Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Hello New Annual Catalogue!

Hi!

How exciting - Stampin' Up!'s new 2014-15 Annual Catalogue went live today.  One of the perks of being a Demonstrator is that we get access to some of the new stuff a month early.  One of my favourite new products is the Blendabilities Markers.


This was my first attempt at colouring. We were given the Calypso Coral Markers and Blended Bloom stamp at Convention and I couldn't wait to get home and get colouring.  My only trouble was that I didn't have the required Momento Ink pad.  No worries - I heat embossed the image in black embossing powder and I was set!


I paired the flower with the leaves from Kinda Eclectic and the now-retired Modern Medley DSP.  A great combination, I think!


I've been doing lots more colouring with the Blendabilities - now I just need to make some cards to put the gorgeous blooms on!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. I love these vibrant colors! Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.