Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Farewell I Am Me DSP

Hi!

Today is the final day of the 2013-14 Annual Catalogue, so it's my final "farewell" post.  The I Am Me DSP was one of my favourites from the catalogue.  I loved the colour combinations and patterns in the paper.


This card was a CASE of one I saw at the recent Stampin' Up! Convention in Melbourne.  I really loved it, especially as we were shown a few different versions that showed how the same design could be male, female, baby, whatever you want!  I just can't remember who the card was demonstrated by.


The hexagon that outlines the sentiment was punched from the cardstock, and then a few of the hexagons surrounding it are popped up on Dimensionals.


Nice and simple on the inside, following the hexagon theme.

I'll be back soon with some new stuff from the 2014-15 Annual Catalogue!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.