Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Teacher's Gifts from Christmas 2011

Hi!

I was looking through my 'To Blog' folder and realised I hadn't shown you the teacher's gifts I made for my kids to give to their teachers.  I think I made 15 in all!  I have 3 to show you today, all made using Flirtatious SDSP.  The others were made using retired DSP and by the time I made the other 12 I was totally over them, so I didn't take any more photos. lol









I got the idea for them off another demonstrator on a Demonstrator only forum.  Aren't they cute little boxes?  I filled them with chocolates for the teachers.

DSP: Flirtatious Specialty DSP, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Other: Big Shot, Petal Cone Bigz Die, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon (retired)

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Love them - great idea to make them shorter, more box/less cone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.