Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

December Thank You Tags

Hi!

I always like to make a little thank you for my customers who place an order.  Last month I decided to make a little tag using the Designer Frames Embossing Folders.


I trimmed the Island Indigo cardstock into a tag shape and then ran it through the Big Shot in the Embossing folder.   I then cut an insert to size and attached the butterfly.


I didn't photograph the back as I'd already written on all the tags.  I adhered a Decorative Label punchie with just a little bit of adhesive so that the customer could remove the punchie and reuse the tag.

Stamps: Trendy Trees
Ink: Island Indigo
DSP/Cardstock: In Colour Pattern Stack DSP, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Other: Big Shot, Designer Frames Embossing Folders, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, White Baker's Twine

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.