Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

Festive Friday Challenge #3



Hi!

Welcome to the third of Nicole Derendorf's Festive Friday Challenges.  This week is our first round of Christmas Cards.  I'm so pleased to be on the Design Team because it gives me a kick start on my Christmas cards for the year.  No more mad rush in November (or December!).  If you play along too you could get a good head start on the task.


I love it when you can make a card and let the DSP to all the 'talking'.  Some days I just can't be bothered getting out my stamps and ink pads, and so cards like today's are perfect for such occasions.


In the end I did get out one stamp and one inkpad for the inside!

Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Old Olive
DSP/Cardstock: Letters to Santa, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
Other: Ornament Punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

Why don't you pop on over to Nicole's blog and see what the rest of the Design Team have made to inspire you.  I hope you can play along with us.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.