Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

An Enchanting Birthday

Hi!

I'm back with another look at the soon to be available Sale-A-Bration DSP, Everyday Enchantment.


Are you drooling over those papers as much as I am?  They are so pretty!


The very clever Kirsty Brown demonstrated these double butterflies for us at Stampin' Up!'s annual Convention in Melbourne last year.  This was my first go at trying one. They aren't too difficult, it's all in the positioning.


A nice, simple inside to finish the card off.

Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Versamark
DSP/Cardstock: Everyday Enchantment (SAB), Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait, Pool Party
Other: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, White Embossing Powder, Everyday Enchantment Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon (SAB), Sponge Dauber, Heat Tool

I hope you can pop back on Friday.  I was invited to be a part of the Design Team for a new challenge called Festive Friday and run by Nicole Derendorf.  The first ever Festive Friday Challenge and my first Design Team submission for the challenge will be posted.  I'd love for you to take part in the challenges - it will be a good way to get a head start on your Christmas cards for 2012!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.