Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Blossom Bouquet Birthday Card

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that I made quite a while ago.  I made it for my Mother-In-Law's birthday in November!  I was looking through my 'To Blog' folder and realised I hadn't blogged it way back then, so here it is now.


I love the cute floral design using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch.  I saw this card on Jenny Hayward's blog and used it as inspiration for mine.  Here's a closer look at the punched flowers:


I used another punchie on the inside.


 I used a negative of the punchie, with a punchie in the middle.  Doesn't it add a cute touch to the inside?


Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Versamark
DSP/Cardstock: In Colour Patterns Stack DSP, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
Other: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Very Vanilla Brads, Very Vanilla Flower Brad, Silver Embossing Powder

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Love your version Tina. I love the colours you have used. Love the little punch out inside too. Very cute!!!

    Thanks for the link. :)

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.