Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Just Add Ink 99: Just Add Fancy Packaging

Hi!

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year.  I love the New Year - the new beginnings and new opportunities that await are endless!  I thought I'd start off the New Year by entering the latest challenge at Just Add Ink, which is to Just Add Fancy Packaging.


I decided to sew a project tote, which at the moment is the fancy packaging for my unfinished projects. When I no longer have any UFO's (yeah right!) this will become the home for my mini albums.  Here's a look at the inside.


I have already made one of these totes, which you can see the post for here.   You'll find the link for the pattern in the previous post.  In that post I mentioned I wanted to try doubling the measurements, which I did for this newest tote.  Here's the two together for a comparison in size.


I'll be making some more of these when I have some time.  They are so cute and so very useful!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Tina these are great, l've been meaning to have a go at one for ages, they are such an awesome gift idea too, very handy storage!
    Thanks for sharing on JAI.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.