Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek

Hi!

I'm entering another challenge today from the Sunny Challenges and Creations blog.  The challenge is anything BUT Christmas.  So I made a birthday card that is on it's way to a friend for her birthday.


I went a bit all out with my new Distressing Essentials Kit on this one!  I stamped the Eiffel Tower in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then used the Tea Stain distressing ink over the top.  I blended it a little with my Aqua painter and then scrunched the panel and went over the top again with more Tea Stain ink.  When it had dried I distressed the edges with a file.


The crown and the key got a similar treatment, but no scrunching.  I love the loopy bows that can be created with this super fine ribbon.


Some more Tea Stain Distressing ink on the inside!

Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Well Scripted
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Tea Stain Distress Ink
DSP/Cardstock: Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Other: Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad (SAB), Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Distressing Essentials Kit, Sponge Dauber, Glitter Glue (non SU!)

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Tina. I love the distressing - it works so well with that gorgeous paper. You bow is beautiful too. Thanks so much for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend is so very lucky Tina. Love the distressed look & the inside too.... Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.