Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

A Distressing Need For Speed

Hi!

I have been playing a lot with my new Distressing Essentials kit lately.  This card was made for a male friend, so I paired the Mahogany Distressing ink with Well Worn DSP to create a card.


I love how I managed to get the distressing on the stamped image to match the distressing on the DSP.


I used a few scraps of Denim Ribbon and DSP from the front of the card to create a little feature on the inside.


Stamps: Need For Speed, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess)
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Mahogany Distressing Ink
DSP/Cardstock: Well Worn DSP, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Whisper White
Other: Artichoke Denim Ribbon, Paper Snips, Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Distressing Essentials Kit, Sponge Dauber

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.