Friday, January 6, 2012

Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek

Hi!

I'm entering another challenge today from the Sunny Challenges and Creations blog.  The challenge is anything BUT Christmas.  So I made a birthday card that is on it's way to a friend for her birthday.


I went a bit all out with my new Distressing Essentials Kit on this one!  I stamped the Eiffel Tower in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then used the Tea Stain distressing ink over the top.  I blended it a little with my Aqua painter and then scrunched the panel and went over the top again with more Tea Stain ink.  When it had dried I distressed the edges with a file.


The crown and the key got a similar treatment, but no scrunching.  I love the loopy bows that can be created with this super fine ribbon.


Some more Tea Stain Distressing ink on the inside!

Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Well Scripted
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Tea Stain Distress Ink
DSP/Cardstock: Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Other: Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad (SAB), Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Distressing Essentials Kit, Sponge Dauber, Glitter Glue (non SU!)

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

Kris McIntsoh said...

What a fabulous card Tina. I love the distressing - it works so well with that gorgeous paper. You bow is beautiful too. Thanks so much for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

Vicky W said...

Your friend is so very lucky Tina. Love the distressed look & the inside too.... Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges & Creations