Pages

Sunday 3 July 2022

Bron's Birthday Blog Hop - July

 Hi!

I'm once again blog hoping with a bunch of crafty friends to celebrate Bron Eastley's 60th Birthday. This month, Bron has asked us to CASE a project from the 60's pages of the Annual Catalogue. I only got to page 61 before I found this fun card to CASE.


I loved the big, bold sentiment with the rays streaming out from behind it. It's tricky to see the rays, as they are white embossed on vellum, but they are there!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Altenew, Amazing Phrasing, Light The Candles Kit, Warp Speed Stencil, Abstract Beauty DSP

I started my card with a background paper from the Abstract Beauty pack. I thought that the little shapes looked like confetti, so worked well on a birthday card. The vellum layer over the top has been inked with some Lucky Clover Distress Oxide ink using my Altenew Warp Speed Stencil.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Altenew, Amazing Phrasing, Light The Candles Kit, Warp Speed Stencil, Abstract Beauty DSP

The sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Amazing Phrasing. I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of this one! I stamped it in Night Of Navy ink, fussy cut it and then popped it up over the vellum with Dimensionals. I used liquid glue behind the Dimensionals to adhere the vellum to the DSP behind it.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Altenew, Amazing Phrasing, Light The Candles Kit, Warp Speed Stencil, Abstract Beauty DSP

There was a tiny scrap of DSP left from the front of the card, so I used it on the inside. I also thought that a little more of the WarpSpeed stencil was called for. The sentiment is from the Light The Candles kit.

Another thanks for joining me, but please do continue your way around the Blog Hop tonight. There's lots more inspiration to be found. Just keep hopping around until you get back to the blog where you started. The next hopper tonight is my lovely friend Nikki Spencer.



Bye for now,

Tina

7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic CASE, Tina! This is such a great masculine card and it would make anyone happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright, fun card to celebrate Tina - and great choice of card to CASE! Love your colours and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The burst of rays really adds a sense of fun and party, which is just what you need from a birthday card! Nice CASe - I hadn't even noticed that card before you worked your magic on it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Tina. I love your stencilled bits (not sure what to call them). So effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Tina! That stencilled vellum is awesome! Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! such a 'wow' card. Thanks for joining in with the celebrations this round. 😘

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.