Pages

Thursday 30 June 2022

JAI 610: Just Add Inspiration

 Hi!


Welcome back to the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have an Inspiration Photo challenge for you, suggested by Kerry. I really love the pops of colour that the balloons provide in the B&W photos.


Today's card features a digi stamp from Simply Cards Magazine. I've had it in my collection for many years, but when I went to try to find it again to link to it, I could not find it. Still, it was so cute that I couldn't resist using it.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Simply Cards Digi Stamps, Copic Markers, Penguin Place

The sentiment and bunny are two separate stamps. I printed them on Whisper White cardstock and coloured them using my Copic markers. I also used a Gold Sharpie for the stars, to coordinate with the Gold Foil card base.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Simply Cards Digi Stamps, Copic Markers, Penguin Place

The totally adorable bunny was fussy cut after I coloured him, and the popped up over the card base. I'm not sure who will get this card, but I think I'll add another digi stamp of a number balloon for him to hold in his other hand. You can't ever have too many balloons!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Simply Cards Digi Stamps, Copic Markers, Penguin Place

I forgot to print a second bunny for the inside, so I got lazy and just stamped some balloons from Penguin Palace on the inside. I did use some of my new Masking Paper, so I wasn't too lazy!

We'd love to see what you make using our Inspiration Photo as a guide. The Design Team have had plenty of fun ideas, so there's lost of creativity to spark your muse over on the Just Add Ink blog. You can also link up your card when you've made it.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.