Pages

Monday 18 July 2022

FMS 544

 Hi!

I had a bit of time up my sleeve this weekend, so I thought that I'd play along with Freshly Made Sketches. Here's their current sketch.

EDIT: How exciting, my card was selected by Jen B as a Princess of Clean!


I play the Bass Clarinet in a concert band, and we have been learning some of the movements from The Lord Of The Rings: Symphony No 1, so naturally I have been reading the books, which lead to watching the movies. Of course, I have to colour while watching, which lead to this card!

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Size Doesn't Matter, The Journey Prequel, Forrest Elves, Hello Sweetums Mountains Of Fun Dies, Copic Markers, Pop Culture Card

The wizard is from Size Doesn't Matter, by Kindred Stamps. The little traveller is also a Kindred Stamps image, but from a set called The Journey Prequel, as is the sentiment. Both were coloured with my Copic markers.

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Size Doesn't Matter, The Journey Prequel, Forrest Elves, Hello Sweetums Mountains Of Fun Dies, Copic Markers, Pop Culture Card

The mountains are a Hello Sweetums Die, called Mountains Of Fun. I coloured behind them using some Wild Honey Distress Oxide and a blending brush.

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Size Doesn't Matter, The Journey Prequel, Forrest Elves, Hello Sweetums Mountains Of Fun Dies, Copic Markers, Pop Culture Card

On the inside I used a third Kindred Stamps set, called Forrest Elves. This time the Distress Oxide used was Salty Ocean.

Now I'm off to play, read, watch and colour some more! 

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card, Tina! I love how you came up with this design from the sketch - so very clever. And your colouring is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.